Sunday 11 July 2010

Belated arrival...

I had left a little later than planned with my car packed with various tools I might use... considering the estimated travel time being about 51 minutes (according to Google directions).

This was a realistic estimate if the directions made sense. I now have a deep hatred for Google directions as every time I seem to use this application I LOSE. Rubbish explanation of a simple area resulted in a detailed tour of the A4045 Ring Road. Should have gone with AA route planner. I ended up using common sense, a basic map and the street name to find TLM. But after Matt's nightmare journey I have little to complain about. Rant over.

The studio's are awesome and the two spaces we have to work with have huge potential. Plus the view over the rooftops and the City Centre is a winner. Should be a good week.

Will go hunting for some materials tomorrow and have a looksy around the area...

E