Sunday 11 July 2010

Spain - New Chapter

Spain have just won the football World Cup. My fiance has just won £50 in the village pub sweepstakes.

I hope the Birmingham 5 aside team aren't as brutal at playing football as the Dutch, may be some bruises coming back down the M5 with me if they are. I'll bring my shin pads!

Responses to Blog:

Bringing up a 6ft football goal
Will listen to the Trojan Records Reggae Music boxset on my way up
3 x 15M Tin Foil rolls
England footy shirt
Installation Art Book (return loan from venue)
The Island of the Day Before, Umberto Eco (may recite some pages in space)
Ink and a pencil.


Travel:
Bus 08:37 village hall - Arrive Swindon bus station 09:30
Walk to Train Station in the rain
09:54 Train to Stonehouse (no changes) Arive 10:30
Meet Nigel for a lift, arrive The Lombard Method approx 12:00.

Sweat dreams!