Friday 9 July 2010

Matt E 6pm - Arrived at last............

The car broke down on the way. I was static in time on the grass verge while everyone else was moving through time, I was nowhere and going nowhere.

Silver trays and plates

Takeaway trays

Hub caps

Silver clio broken down on the M40,I won't be there on time, travel disrupted.

Screws
Nails
wire

Electric tape fixes everything

Ring pulls

Given the chance would I time travel? No, I don't think so it would effect how I acted in the present to know the future - I do however believe in fate.

Vortex - This is what I imagine the space between two periods in time to be, I blame Doctor Who and Donnie Darko.

Springs - motion, energy.

something about a concord taking off in the UK on the evening of one day and arriving in New York in the morning of the day it left the UK....hmmm

No sign of the RAC. I found an aerial at the side of the motorway - it caught my eye as it was glistening in the sun, silver. I peel off some plastic to reveal a copper coil.

The RAC rang and will be 45 mins - CRAP
At least it's not raining. There are however bugs crawling all over me.

I wish I had the Tardis now, I'd go back to this morning and take the train.

Cheese and onion rolls and pringles at the side of the M40 - lovely

Got to space after 6 hours (should have been 2)

Cup of tea, blog, music, art.